OVERVIEW

Home Forums Live Open Mic Forum OVERVIEW

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    IFSW
    Keymaster

Welcome to the live open mic! This session is a meeting point to ensure that the perspectives of all the participants of the #PeoplesSummit are included in setting a shared of values that can help us co-build a new eco-social world.

Ruth
    Keymaster

welcome to the open mic session – my name is Ruth Stark and I a moderator for this first session- please share your comments of questions here

Brittnee
    Participant

Hi this is Brittnee from the UNESCO Chair in RILA team, I’ll be monitoring the chat for the next hour and just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for their discussions here on this first day of the summit! Please continue to use this space to share thoughts and ideas that have emerged for you out of the sessions and keynotes today.

MARIA JESUS
    Participant

Thank you for your great contributions.
    One question to reflect on:
    What ethical values should guide the practice of social workers in this post-pandemic time?

David N Jones

Greetings to all on this penultimate day of the People’s Summit. I am David Jones and I am the moderator for this Friday session of the open mic. I look forward to your comments.

David N Jones

We are coming to the end of the Friday 19.00 UTC Open Mic session. Thanks to those who have been reading. The open mic space remains open 24/7 for more comments until Saturday.

Rose
    Participant

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening as we head towards the conclusion of this wonderful event. I am Rose Henderson and am your moderator for this session. I look forward to your sharing your thoughts with us.

David N Jones

Good morning, good evening, good afternoon and welcome to the final Open Mic session of the Global Summit! I am your moderator for this session and look forward to final contributions to our discussion about how the peoples of the world can save our planet and work towards a new ecosocial world! I look forward to reading your comments.

David N Jones

Thanks to everybody who contributed to the Open Mic sessions over the period of this Summit. We have recorded these inputs and have taken note of them in the People’s Charter which will be launched at the end of the conference.

David N Jones

The Open Mic is now CLOSED. Best wishes to one and all until our next meeting – let’s hope it will not be too long.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Live Open Mic Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

$
$